Here I explain how to use use the different sections of this blog. At the top of the page you can find the following:
- Lessons per level: Here you can find a summary of practically all my lessons categorised by level. This year (2015-2016) I will mostly update Basic Level 2 and C1, since those are the groups I'm teaching. However, I will also publish contents corresponding to other levels and, of course, you can check the posts from previous years!
- Practice: do you feel like watching a video in your 15-minute break? What about doing a quick grammar exercise? Or maybe you prefer reading some curiosities about the English language! Simply select the content you are interested in and click on it!
(You can check the level of the activity at the end of the entry, under the category "labels").
- Resources online: this section is ideal if you like working on the Internet but don't know where to start! Here you have a selection of websites classified into "General English", "Skills" (listening, speaking, reading and writing), "Language components" (grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation), and materials specific for "CAL groups".
- Culture: you know that learning a language also involves learning its culture! Here you can find interested contents related to English-speaking countries and languages in general.
- Words of advice: here I will post words of advice/tips that can help you as a language learner.
- Curiosities: as the name indicates, here you have funny or interesting curiosities about the English language! I'm sure you'll enjoy them!
If you find the contents interesting, remember that you can subscribe to the blog by entering your e-mail address in the box on the right ("Follow by e-mail"). That way you'll receive everything right into your inbox! So... what are you waiting for? :)