However, practice makes perfect (or so the English say!): what really matters is that you practise regularly.
Below you have some websites for online practice, classified into different categories. I hoe you find them useful! :)
- ManyThings: for basic levels.
- Elllo.org: for basic levels.
- Agendaweb: Advanced level. You can choose the type of exercise you want to do (multiple choice or fill-in the gaps), and you can also have the complete transcription to check afterwards.
- ESL Gold: absolutely golden!
- ESL Cyber Listening Lab: for all levels.
- Ompersonal: for all levels.
- Mansión Inglés: for all levels. Classified by topic.
- ESL Basics: free English videos for both students and teachers.
- English Central: learn English with video lessons.
- Elllo.org: video lessons about everyday topics and life.
- Ompersonal: videos for all levels.
- Consulting videos: extremely interesting videos on business and consulting issues. Upper-intermediate to Advanced.
- Cuevana 2: check this entry to know how it works.
What are podcasts and how to download them using iTunes.
Click here for 225 BBC recommended podcasts for Advanced learners.
- Lyrics Training: musical videos with lyrics.
- Lyrics Gaps: a very updated website to listen to songs and fill in the missing gaps.
- Dictations Online: dictations adapted to different levels.
- Ompersonal: dictations according to levels.